There are many options which can be changed for this script so it works with the way you work. After pressing the options button there will be 4 new buttons so you can change timer values, alarm sounds, general options and stop the automatic slowdown feature.
The script will automatically slow down when it receives PRE's but if you don't need that feature you can turn it off by pushing the Stop Auto Slowdown button. Of course you will get a lot of PRE's if you are running at a fast speed or working very fast. This could help in some rare cases with throttled batches.
- Find out more details about the option buttons go to Options Menu Button Topic.
This is where you can change any of the timers for this script. Just click on the text to change any of these timers if you really need to. Usually the default timers should be good enough. Remember you have 3 timers to instantly change to at anytime so you shouldn't need to change these timers too much. Should leave the advanced timer stuff unless you know what you are doing because those could cause problems by making the script too slow.
All the alarm sounds in this script can be changed to whatever you would like. I left some default alarms to give examples. I like to have different alarms to tell me what is being collected and the best hits should get a long and powerful sound to grab your attention. The lowest hits should just be a simple sound to grab a little attention. Clicking on the change button will show a choose file button which will bring up a file browse dialog so you can choose a sound file. The only limit for this file is the size must be under 6mb. There isn't a limit to the length of the audio but try to keep it under 20 seconds so it doesn't go too long.
You can also change when the alarm will sound on reward amount and/or duration minutes allowed. Sometimes when the script gets first installed and tries to load up the default sounds it might not be able to grab them. This is usually a browser restriction or the server with the audio files might be having problems. The script actually loads up the sounds and places them in memory. It will also save the sounds on your computer in the local storage of your browser. This keeps the sounds fast and doesn't need servers to be up for the sounds to work.
If the sounds didn't get loaded then you can click on the help text at the top in red to show the actual urls each sound file is at. You can go to each sound and save them to your computer. Then by changing each alarm to these sounds you can fix it or you can add your own.
These are all the options that don't have a simple place to put them.
- Tooltips can be very helpful at the beginning but can be a nuisance when moving the mouse around a lot. You can set the tooltips to false so it doesn't show the helpful tooltips but it will still show the info tooltips like for your jobs.
- You can disable the captcha alerts, queue watch alerts and desktop notifications here as well. Sometimes they can be a nuisance or get in the way.
- The new captcha counter text is show by default but if you have masters then it serves no purpose. You can set this to false so it doesn't show up on the bottom.
- Pantha's usually will go to the preview page and grab all the info for the accept url. Then it will wait for 1 cycle and then try to accept it. This could take too long and give you more misses so the fast pantha option was added. This option will instantly try to accept the hit instead of waiting for the next cycle. This should lessen your misses when others grab the hit before you but won't do a thing for missing it for throttling. This can cause more PRE's especially if running multiple pantha jobs at the same time. I have found a slight better results with this option but it's up to you to decide if it's better.
- Debugger level is for advanced use and should only be used if you have knowledge of programing and variables. This is useful to find bugs and to make sure the script is doing everything correctly.
- Level above 0 shows when it does a search or pantha.
- Level above 1 shows the url it will be requesting. It shows the number of hits in a search mode found. It shows the stats for when a hit gets accepted. It shows when a job gets turned on or off.
- Level 2 shows all the cycler queue data it uses every cycle. It also shows you the ham mode job number.
- Level 4 shows the ping messages from other scripts.